Sunday 24 April 2011

Temperatures


Summer can be terribly hot in Karachi and terribly cruel. While the nights may get pleasant, the days are hot enough for the coolest people to melt like butter on a frying pan. It's hot is an understatement in Karachi.

This happened one afternoon as we were having a black out, I was playing chess with my cousin. I was feeling hot so I took my shirt off and was sitting just in my jeans. My cousin followed my actions a while later as he noticed that how at ease I felt with lesser clothes on my body.

There was a trail of sweat going down in the middle of his chest. It looked very inviting to me and everytime he was concentrating on making his next move in the game, he would completely get lost and I would fixate myself over his chest movements. It was late in the afternoon and I think everybody must have been sleeping. I couldn't resist and started massaging his nipple.

He was shocked at my bravery. He looked over shoulder to see if anybody was standing or if anybody was up, when finding no one he gave me a smile to continue what I was doing. It didn't take much for his nipple to get excited. I moved closer and looked into his eyes. He looked back into mine and then proceeded to kiss me. Ever since we first kissed a few weeks back, we both had started to like and do it pretty often. Kissing had dramatically reduced his shyness and I was loving this change in him.

I broke our kiss and got up to close the door. By the time I turned around, his jeans had come off and he was completely naked. I didn't waste anytime getting down to nothing with him. I pushed him on the bed and lay on top of him, we started kissing again.

I don't know who started first but we started grinding our crotches into eachother. Sometimes he was on top of me and sometimes I was on top of him. It didn't take long for either of us to cum but even after ejaculating over eachother, we didn't stop kissing. We kissed for a long time that our cum dried and we had to painfully detach ourselves like dogs do after having sex. This was the first time either of us cummed without jacking off and led me to want to do anal with him. But that's a different story on a different day. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I dont wanna sound rude or anything but HE IS YOUR COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!
    A FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete