Sunday 10 April 2011

Toxic


Haven't we all done things that we regret?

I know I have done quite alot of them. I turned 27 last month. I was celebrating my birthday with my family and friends. I am the youngest son but not the youngest child of my family. I had just cut the cake and my father asked me casually about what do I plan to do with my life. He followed that with the story of how at 27 he began his own business which was his biggest accomplishment in life.

As I tuned out of my father's bragging, I realized I have nothing to claim except for used condoms, burnt cigarettes, naked polaroids, cum stained lap top, three SIMs I would never again use, designer underwear, a pair of handcuffs, some hearts I broke and a love that I lost because I wasn't ready to be with just one guy for as long as possible. I could not stay on the thought for long as the party erupted into life once more.

A few days later, a friend of mine was involved in an accident and died a few hours later. It all got me thinking that life is way too short to waste. I have a huge pile of shit that has accumulated over the years. I don't even remember all my wrong doings and even if I could, I can't apologize for all of them. I am not that strong yet.

But I have to start somewhere. So I am starting anonymously as a blogger and one day I would perhaps be able to muster up enough balls to actually confess to those I have hurt and apologize. Hopefully they will forgive me and if I die in an accident, at least I'll die in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...seems like u had a pretty eventful life...but I'm sorry to know tht it has left u in an unsatisfied state!

    Blogging could be a great tool fr u to come to peace...so I hope it works out fr u!

    I'm a followers!

    ReplyDelete