Sunday 17 April 2011

Temptations


As mentioned in my previous post after a few night of frolicking I left my cousin alone for a night or two. It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying it. But the fact that I wanted to do alot more and I don't think my cousin would have allowed me to go further.

When we lay in bed that night my cousin asked me why am I being so reserved all of a sudden. I told him what was on my mind, and he asked me what did I have on my mind. I said that I won't tell him but if he is curious he would let me do it. He lay quiet for a while and didn't talk to me. I had almost fallen asleep but he shook me awake. I told him we will talk about it tomorrow. I was feeling very sleepy.

The next morning when the two of us were alone, he asked me again about what I want to do. I told him that there is no time right now and we will do it later tonight. I guess he was feeling very horny at that moment because he started rubbing my groin. I noticed he was already hard. I told him that somebody can come and it's very risky. He wasn't stopping and I felt that I was about to cum so I pushed his hands and promised him that at night we will do what I want.

At night when everybody had fallen asleep we took off our pants but kept the shirts on. It was strange being semi naked with somebody else in the bed for the first time. I turned towards him and made him turn towards me. I grabbed both of our dicks in the same hand and started jerking them off. I think it proved to be more than he could handle because his breathign got faster quicker than before. I increasing speed so as to get him to cum, I love seeing a guy's face when he cums. It is of pure unspeakable pleasure.

As he was about to cum, he placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I could feel his hot breath strike my face. He came a few seconds later and when he was coming, I couldn't help myself from kissing him. I leaned in and went for it. People say that their first kiss isn't magical, I disagree. My first kiss was very magical. The moment our tongues collided, I cummed and there was a huge warmness connecting the two young bodies. My cum stained hand let go of the dicks and travelled up to his face. I guess the feel of cum on his face kicked my cousin's senses to life and he pulled himself away to run to the washroom and cleaned himself up.

When I came back from cleaning, he was already fast asleep. I didn't bother to check but I was feeling very deighted at what had just happened.

1 comment:

  1. Okay..now this is just oddly creepy! Please tell me that's how far you went with him...and nothing more happened!

    ReplyDelete