Sunday 10 April 2011

Touch


My earliest sexual encounter that I can remember dates back about 13 years. I was 14 that summer, a cousin of mine of similar age was at my house for a sleep over. I knew I was attracted to guys at that time but had never been attracted to my cousin. However that night when we lay on bed together I could not keep my hands to myself.

I started off by casually stroking my finger across his back. He didn't protest or give any signs of discomfort. I started moving down the back so he asked me what am I upto. I told him nothing but continued further. He then told me to stop but I am not one of those people who back off when told to do so. I kept at it.

Finally he realized that I would not stop so he switched sides, now he was facing me. His eyes were closed but I knew he was awake. I must have had a naughty smile on my face even if I can't remember it right now. I don't even remember what made me do what I did next. Since his back was no longer facing me my hand started playing with something else. His penis!!!!!!!!

He was hard. Remembering the discussion with a friend of mine that all young teenage boys are hard when they go to sleep. I started stroking it hoping to get a reaction from him. Initially he didn't say or do anything but then he grabbed my hand telling me to stop. I asked him if he likes the feeling. He said he does so my next move was to insert my hands into his pajamas and touch his bare dick. His eyes were closed but he was breathing heavy. I let go off his penis to undo my pants. I asked him to do the same with me. He didn't so I grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my penis. After that I resumed my stroking and a few moments later my cousin had created a wet spot on his abdomen. I was still hard but not close to ejaculation. My cousin had not stroked me at all so I had to guide his hand up and down my shaft, eventually he got the hang of it and didn't need to my support to do so. A few moments I came. We lay there absolutely still for a while. I was quite excited at what had just happened, but not quite sure about how my cousin was feeling. I got up and cleaned myself in the washroom. When I came back into the room, my cousin went and cleaned himself up. We didn't talk after that the same night but just went to sleep.

A similar incident happened the next night and the night after that. I didn't sense any tension at all during the day between us, but only at nights when we had sex did my cousin get shy and silent. On fourth day I decided not to touch him at all and what happened after that would be in my next post.

My cousin is to date my longest sexual partner, stretching over a period of almost nine years. The last time we had sex was when we were 23. He moved away after that to America and even though we have met a few times after that nothing has happened between us. We don't discuss it either but there are quite alot of things I went through before that. However if I ever got the chance, I would definitely like to apologize to my cousin for seducing him. 

1 comment:

  1. Clearly you were not the first one...although sex with cousins somehow seems to disturb me no matter how much I come across it...u aren't the first one who has done it!

    At the age of 14 to 16....ppl are sexually flexible...lots of perfectly straight guy have had mutual wank sessions with their cousins in their teens!

    ReplyDelete